Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Ninja

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Amine
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone:GMT +1
4. Average online per day- 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord:Androskots#0403
6. Your Nickname:Its_Androskots
7. Your ID:247337

Additional information

Leader of -Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A- From previous terms vagos did a
lot of stuff wrong (not trying to be saucy or something but its true tem ended in 5 days) I want to fix all of those problems which happened from previous terms and i want to give vagos a great name

B- I want to prove myself that i can teach other people proper RP in gang

C- I want to get a pikachu hoodie by getting 100% in turfs , i have my own turf team which i trust and i am sure that it will be easy for us to get 100% on the EN3

D- I want to get all of my friends in the Vagos so we will stick together and take 2 tur seasons without any warnings because i would like to build up my name in the city

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
A - I think that the most important part in the gang is that all of the members have to have trust in each other because the trust is the thing which builds up a perfect team so i would improve rp by having good communication in Events such as FZ raids , store robberies , submarines etc
B - coloring the ghetto on blue because of the attention , attention=fame that leads us to people in the gang
C- would like to get graffiti point more than 8k
D - Terrorizing the state

4. what I improved and learned from previous experiences and interviews which i had on gang interviews

A-After i got rejected many times i think that i am ready for the final interview and i am ready to collect a gang because ive learned everything, learned from my mistakes and from whatever i did wrong i think that i improved a lot .

Thanks for reading my application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom