Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Big Ceaser
Administrators nickname
Luis Thrust
Date
Dec 19, 2021
Time
12:47
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/912059390251630666/922108177821093908/unknown.png

Big ceaser

Player
Player
Was blocked for rule 5.3 after Luis Thrust told me I'm "chatting shit" with 6 guns on me, i tried to explain that i wasn't chatting shit but he wouldn't listen so i said he was being weird, i feel like he targets me... Last week i got a warning from him as well for being a passenger in a car that went to vagos hq (to speak to a deputy persy jackson) the driver ended up killing someone and i got a warning for being on a gangs hq uninvited although the deputy and leader r my friends.

Idk but i just think it's unfair that an admin can swear at me then take offence to being called weird in a situation he should be impartial in.
I think the admin are good for the most part and will even say that Luis has helped me numerous times but the last incidents have me feeling like he has a personal issue with me or families?

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
I have a personal issue with nobody I warned you to stop "chatting shit" to them while they had guns on you I gave you more then enough chances to co-operate until you insult me which was what drew the line.

Big ceaser

Player
Player
Bro i was trying to speak to you with all of those guys talking same time, you're approach was unnecessary and unprofessional now you feel like I crossed a line... Telling me im chatting shit is insulting especially when i tried to explain to u what i was saying, i was complying with them but also they was talking with me but kept saying shut up when i speak, that's what you heard.

So yh i said weird because i thought u guys were impartial, i wouldnt expect you to take it here after you swear at me and i responded with a lesser insult.

Big ceaser

Player
Player
Is it possible for you to post the pov because in all honesty i think your decision was a hasty one.

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
I never insulted you I gave you at least 5 chances to stop doing FearRP, hence I said "stop chatting shit to them" as they had guns on you you should've feared for your life not insulted them, you then proceeded to say "Luis your are weird, targeting me like that" even though they called me to the situation, this is why you were punished under Gen Rule 5.3.

Big ceaser

Player
Player
Whaaaaaaat when did i insult them i only responded to things that they said to me, the situation wasnt like that and thats why i ask for pov.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
The complaint has to be made strictly according to the format. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom