Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kiroslava Yazumi
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Dec 19, 2021
Time
16:40
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/23obht3

KiraYazumi

Player
Player
Dobio sam pre par nedelja Blacklisted. Nisam dobro odobrenje da dokažem suprotno. Al' da pređemo preko toga. Sad bih vas zamolio da dobijem unban, da bih mogao normalno da igram sa drugarima. Ne tražim da mi se unbanuje moj nalog i twink. Samo tražim dozvolu da napravim novi nalog i da mogu normalno da funkcionišem na serveru. Meni je jako žao što je ispalo tako kako je ispalo, nije mi drago zbog toga. Ali kao što sam već napomenuo mnogo puta, ja volim da igram na GrandRP serveru i stvarno bih želeo da dobijem mogućnost igranja makar sve ispočetka igrao. Uradiću bilo šta što je potrebno, samo da mogu ponovo da pokrenem GrandRP da mogu da uživam sa ostatkom ekipe, bio bih vam veoma zahvalan kada bi prihvatili ovaj zahtev za unban, hvala na razumevanju.

Translated from : Google Translate (I'm so sorry for that, but i'm not very good with English)

I got Blacklisted a couple of weeks ago. I do not have good approval to prove otherwise. But let's get over it. Now I would like to ask you to get an unban, so that I can play normally with my friends. I'm not asking for my account and twink to be unbanned. I'm just asking permission to create a new account so I can run normally on the server. I'm very sorry that it turned out the way it turned out, I'm not happy about that. But as I have mentioned many times, I like to play on the GrandRP server and I would really like to get the opportunity to play even if I played everything from scratch. I will do whatever it takes, just to be able to restart GrandRP so I can enjoy with the rest of the team, I would be very grateful if you would accept this request for unban, thank you for your understanding.

gasa96

Player
Player
Dobio sam pre par nedelja Blacklisted. Nisam dobro odobrenje da dokažem suprotno. Al' da pređemo preko toga. Sad bih vas zamolio da dobijem unban, da bih mogao normalno da igram sa drugarima. Ne tražim da mi se unbanuje moj nalog i twink. Samo tražim dozvolu da napravim novi nalog i da mogu normalno da funkcionišem na serveru. Meni je jako žao što je ispalo tako kako je ispalo, nije mi drago zbog toga. Ali kao što sam već napomenuo mnogo puta, ja volim da igram na GrandRP serveru i stvarno bih želeo da dobijem mogućnost igranja makar sve ispočetka igrao. Uradiću bilo šta što je potrebno, samo da mogu ponovo da pokrenem GrandRP da mogu da uživam sa ostatkom ekipe, bio bih vam veoma zahvalan kada bi prihvatili ovaj zahtev za unban, hvala na razumevanju.

Translated from : Google Translate (I'm so sorry for that, but i'm not very good with English)

I got Blacklisted a couple of weeks ago. I do not have good approval to prove otherwise. But let's get over it. Now I would like to ask you to get an unban, so that I can play normally with my friends. I'm not asking for my account and twink to be unbanned. I'm just asking permission to create a new account so I can run normally on the server. I'm very sorry that it turned out the way it turned out, I'm not happy about that. But as I have mentioned many times, I like to play on the GrandRP server and I would really like to get the opportunity to play even if I played everything from scratch. I will do whatever it takes, just to be able to restart GrandRP so I can enjoy with the rest of the team, I would be very grateful if you would accept this request for unban, thank you for your understanding.
BRAT DO POBEDE ,BAN SVE ADMINE

denkowski_

Player
Player

Rijad

Player
Player

Mislim da Kira zasluzuje drugu sansu.

Black_Gold

Player
Player

Slazem se da zasluzuje drugu sansu, jedan od boljih RP-era, cini server zanimljivijim

maarkoo

these ni**as know I'm Crippin' (6-O)
Player

realno zasluzuje drugu sansu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom