Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Poni Delta
Administrators nickname
Chris_Mazoku
Date
Jan 13, 2023
Time
22:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/M8gqhE5_zcI

Poni Lso

Player
Player
Hello,
I was banned from the event rule 1.7. I joined the family war but my game crashed before the war started. Then I was asked for a pov, but because my game crashed, I don't have a valid pov, but in the pov of one of the family members, it's clear that I was dropped from the game before the war started.
my friend's pov;

Lexa Night

Player
Player
I think he was banned for nothing because he couldn't even join the war. Talking to Chris I said we had pov but then his internet went down and he probably didn't hear what we said then when I wrote to Chris he said he was late xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom