Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Big Ceaser
Administrators nickname
Luis Thrust
Date
Dec 19, 2021
Time
12:47
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/912059390251630666/922108177821093908/unknown.png

Big ceaser

Player
Player
Was blocked for rule 5.3 after Luis Thrust told me I'm "chatting shit" with 6 guns on me, i tried to explain that i wasn't chatting shit but he wouldn't listen so i said he was being weird, i feel like he targets me... Last week i got a warning from him as well for being a passenger in a car that went to vagos hq (to speak to a deputy persy jackson) the driver ended up killing someone and i got a warning for being on a gangs hq uninvited although the deputy and leader r my friends.

Idk but i just think it's unfair that an admin can swear at me then take offence to being called weird in a situation he should be impartial in.
I think the admin are good for the most part and will even say that Luis has helped me numerous times but the last incidents have me feeling like he has a personal issue with me or families?

Big ceaser

Player
Player
I dont have pov of the situation, this is why i requested for Luis Thrust to post his.
I have never disrespected an admin and i'm sure they all know i'm not like that, but someone telling me i'm chatting shit is an insult and i definitely responded to that but its not right to be punished like this because that literally says admin can disrespect us and we just have to accept it.
He also admitted that thats how he approached the situation and i'm sure anyone would be insulted in that instance so what can i do?

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
You will be unbanned and given 120 min mute, do not repeat next time or i won't unban you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom