Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
1. Your name IRL - Jitraj esh

2. Your age- 17

3. Time zone - IST

4. Average online per day - 4-5 hrs

5. Your Discord - FNC-JIT#5165

6. Your Nickname - Fnc Jit

7. Your ID - 9140

***Additional information***

1. Leader of... - FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I have been the DHOD and SOD in FIB of IA and HR/ Captain of Spec ops i know how this organisation work and i know how to manage its people i think if i am given an chance it will be not a problem for me HOD in NG and also Commander .

•I think I can be the leader of the org because i have previously worked as high command in FIB ,NG And LSPD i know the rules ,laws and i think I can manage my staff for a better term and a better experience i will be personally maintaing the laws rules and people's of the org no mistakes will be made .

• As my previous work experience i will not be supporting favoritasim and will only include skillfull members to the org so the integrity could be maintained and any recommendations will not be accepted until they have the proper skills to be in the org and to work for the betterment of the city .

•I have seen the difficulty between IA and HR staffs i will be managing them and will be handpicking HOD of each department so that they function properly and professionalism should be followed and also they have to give daily reports of their high command so i could make out who is doing work and who is just having the rank.

• My COS team will perform daily checks on officers so that i could get a brief report on what work are done and which sector is neglected and my deputy's will be managing the org in my absence i will be ensuring that our term does not go disbanded in middle.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

• I will be improving the Training, interviewing sector for best officers.

•I will do regular meetings with staff team for their problems.

• I will host promotion ceremony every week so that they get reward for their work.

•I will host a feedback session with my new trainee officers so i can understand their problems and can solve them.

• I will be keeping good relationship with orgs so that we could help each other when needed.

• Will be handpicking best HOD and deputy and COS so they maintain proper RP by their experience.

• Will be improving ranks so that's it look like more realistic experience.

I can assure you if i am given the chance i can Ace it ... lots of hope

Previously I was selected for interview but i couldn't Pass it i think this time i can do it with proper knowledge.

Thanks for checking my application
Regards, Jitraj

Ranks :

Reminder the age will be 17 only till 11april you can check forum birthdate i used 18 on previous because i will be in 2 months after....

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom