Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Davante Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Chris Jackson
Date
Dec 19, 2021
Time
10:14
Proofs
https://streamable.com/k347mp

Davante

Player
Player
Hello and happy holidays to the admin accepting this thread, first off I would like to say Chris Jackson is a good admin, known him since before he was an admin and I understand what I did was wrong, as seen in my POV 5793 provoked me by talking in a VERY rude tone and I shot ONE bullet from this Unscripted GZ, and I already served my Demorgan time and I understand and will not break the rule of shooting in Greenzone, once again thank you for taking time for looking at this thread, have a blessed day.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Unfortunately we do not have appeals and you admit in complaint that you shot in green zone. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom