Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Veer Gopal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 14, 2023
Time of violation
13:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9N3MYbp3OJA

Gopal Saha

Banned for 60 days 😞 😭
Player
This officers is highcommand of the SAHP. He did powergaming is that i was wanted by the state with 2 stars when they are proceeding me and my stares are removed by the payday at the middle of procceding. Because i have prime my 2 satres are removed by the payday at once. So thats mean i dont satrs and they cant proceed me. No satrs no arrest. but he just did put the stars back on meand put me wanted and puted me in the jumpsuit. For that i got fired from NG i got prison term. So now i want justice

Billy Booth

Player
Player
So first. An admin was called - and the officers were told to put a star back on because there was a bug. We are allowed to do this in these situations when there is an issue with arresting.

Second you were mixing. And referred to an unidentified officer by his name. Fail.

Third, you also stated to officers that you had 2 stars and that our officers only put 1 back on? And that this was wrong? So you wanted 2 stars back on? Yet you are arguing something different here in the forums.

Timestamps.
At 1310 - you still had ONE STAR. "After your paycheck" as you stated. Here is the proof
At 1313 - your star was removed due to a bug.
At 1313 - you were added back on the wanted list.

Done.

Gopal Saha

Banned for 60 days 😞 😭
Player
So first. An admin was called - and the officers were told to put a star back on because there was a bug. We are allowed to do this in these situations when there is an issue with arresting.

Second you were mixing. And referred to an unidentified officer by his name. Fail.

Third, you also stated to officers that you had 2 stars and that our officers only put 1 back on? And that this was wrong? So you wanted 2 stars back on? Yet you are arguing something different here in the forums.

Timestamps.
At 1310 - you still had ONE STAR. "After your paycheck" as you stated. Here is the proof
At 1313 - your star was removed due to a bug.
At 1313 - you were added back on the wanted list.

Done.
Just call the officer who was on duty while providing me the insurance of my vehicle. And i heard that he told you that i have two stars. You are showing 13:10
Your officer also checked me and because he was on duty he definitely have bodycam

Gopal Saha

Banned for 60 days 😞 😭
Player
And if admin says you to do that then why you are not providing the pov(conversation with god).

Billy Booth

Player
Player
You did have 2 stars, one dropped off by the time they got done sorting it out.

But you still had a star at 1310? And it was bugged, they couldnt arrest you fully. SO it was added back on?

I literally dont understand your point. Its like youre arguing you wanted 2 stars instead of 1?

Billy Booth

Player
Player
Just call the officer who was on duty while providing me the insurance of my vehicle. And i heard that he told you that i have two stars. You are showing 13:10
Your officer also checked me and because he was on duty he definitely have bodycam
This is the time frame in question. Youre argument is completely null and void.

You had 2 stars. One dropped because of time. They couldnt arrest you (this is a common bug). SO it was removed and put back on to complete the arrest. Simple.

Gopal Saha

Banned for 60 days 😞 😭
Player
Firstly i told i was have 2 stars.
And Because of my prime account at the paycheck 2 stars are gone..
Then how is it possible that one star is not removed and another satrs removed.
And your officer says you he can not putting me in the jumpsuit thats mean my all stars are gon.
And in my pov you can see another officer giving me the stars.

Gopal Saha

Banned for 60 days 😞 😭
Player
This is the time frame in question. Youre argument is completely null and void.

You had 2 stars. One dropped because of time. They couldnt arrest you (this is a common bug). SO it was removed and put back on to complete the arrest. Simple.
It is not simple like that you are saying

Billy Booth

Player
Player
Firstly i told i was have 2 stars.
And Because of my prime account at the paycheck 2 stars are gone..
Then how is it possible that one star is not removed and another satrs removed.
And your officer says you he can not putting me in the jumpsuit thats mean my all stars are gon.
And in my pov you can see another officer giving me the stars.

I literally showed you evidence that at 1310...you still had a star. Only one of your stars dropped off at the paycheck. NOT 2.

It is plain as day that you still have one star and are still wanted by the state at 1310.

Its a common bug that sometimes you cannot get arrested with stars. So they have to be removed and put back.

Billy Booth

Player
Player
I think you didn't know that for the prime account holder at once 2 stars remove at paycheck

My officers did the right thing. If you have got a bug with your prime. Thats not mine or my officers concern.

You were wanted by the state at 1310. You were correctly arrested.

Gopal Saha

Banned for 60 days 😞 😭
Player
My officers did the right thing. If you have got a bug with your prime. Thats not mine or my officers concern.

You were wanted by the state at 1310. You were correctly arrested.
Bro check my pov in there i dont have any stars at 13:10
You are talking with me witout seeing the my pov?

Gopal Saha

Banned for 60 days 😞 😭
Player
That you can check your officer puted a star on me then i got a star

Billy Booth

Player
Player
Bro check my pov in there i dont have any stars at 13:10
You are talking with me witout seeing the my pov?

My officers cannot see your POV. They can only see the PDA.

And on our PDA, you are wanted. Its a bug. At 1310, we can see you have 1 star. What did you expect the officers to say 'oh its fine, release him, in his POV hes got no wanted level. We will ignore the PDA'

Not how it works.

I am now done here. If there is an issue with your game, take it elsewhere. Don't blame our officers for power gaming just for doing their jobs.

Gopal Saha

Banned for 60 days 😞 😭
Player
No. Check your officer and check her pov. There was a lady officer. At that time i have 2 stars.
And i am not blaming you i am saying you
You dont know the rules.

Andrew Andersson

Player
Player
in my pov you can clearly see that you have 1 star still after the our had passed. in the pov that billy here posted you can clearly see it.
if there is any doubt i can upload the whole arrest

Gopal Saha

Banned for 60 days 😞 😭
Player
in my pov you can clearly see that you have 1 star still after the our had passed. in the pov that billy here posted you can clearly see it.
if there is any doubt i can upload the whole arrest
Upload the whole arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom