Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Royall

Player
Player
  • Your name IRL : Tanmay Dwivedi
  • Your age: 24
  • Time zone: +5:30 UTC
  • Average online per day: 6 hours to 8 hours
  • Your Discord: Jordan Royal #0703
  • Your Nickname: Jordan Royal
  • Your ID: 22895

Additional information

1. Member of Royal Elite [Unofficial Family]
  2. Worked in NG on rank of corporal.
  3. I has been the part of some illegal organization as well [Vagos & Ballas].
  4. I was at just below the rank of high command in both the illegal organizations.
  5. My shooting skills are so good just because of that I have achieved such milestones in in my carer.
  6. I have also been a part of SAHP with the a rank of officer III right now.
  7. I am also handling the family business with full activeness.
  8. I have maintained the a very good work life balance in the family and the organization.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I have been in a lot of gangs as High command and low command and i love every gang and the stuff they do like [Store Robbery 24x7 or Gun Store Robbery, A Hostage Situation, Fear Situation, Ghetto Clapping, Robbing the People, Graffiti in Ghetto so that no one in the gang get less amount of graffiti profit, Gang war in Ghetto And the most important Clan’s event] these are the events, I love the most to perform. I have performed such activities in gangs as a lower command but now I have learned how to handle the situation like this being as a leader.
  • I would also like to be the leader of this gang because this gangs is in the perfect space, it’s close to events like subs, store etc., some more reason are because its close to the other gangs, it is in the main ghetto kind of. and that's great for taking Hostage, robing or more, and like i said its close to a lot of stores and gun stores. which means that we can always be doing robberies with High RP Standers.
  • I will Try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city all citizens or leos will scares From Marabunta Grande gang members and I will make best and fair ranking system for my gang members. I will Make Bonus system also for every event money we got from event will be distribute in those gang members who participated in event with us.
  • At the end of my term I will end my 30 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only active people
Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
  • I will do a lot of global event for be on top.
  • I will make Marabuntas the biggest in number illegal organization.
  • I will not increase the numbers but I focus also on the quality of the members.
  • I will recruit the people with good shooting skills.
  • I will make sure that every gang member shall enhance there skills of shooting so, I will plan once in a day a Arena event for the gang members to practice on there shooting skills.
  • I will make a easy and friendly rank system so that no one will feel demotivated and can be a good asset for the organization.

My Goals For MARABUNTA:

• I will create best turf team
  • We will be best in everywhere
  • More graffiti points and profits
  • 100% in Turfs.

Thanks for reading

Jordan Royal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom