Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved UB DEMAND, (RDM). ID 133022 + 250714 + 47835 + 34592

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Laurie Tremblay
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 17, 2023
Time of violation
12:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pqLux9egyf0

Laurie

Player
Player
I was in my head outside my friend's family house when the bloodlines came and made demand to leave. I was told by admins that they only can do that to raid solar panels. The peaky blinders did not have any solar panels.

Sully Ra'Nell

ID: 941, EN1
Leader of unofficial org
how they demanding a person to run away from public road. That fam needs to get their shit together soon
They are just RDMing us, and using campfires to blow up our cars because of an OOC issue of their family member Bubbles getting reported on the forums for stealing/scamming and multiple rule breaks.

Also Laurie I'll post that screenshot here for you

Kev wick

Player
Player
I was in my head outside my friend's family house when the bloodlines came and made demand to leave. I was told by admins that they only can do that to raid solar panels. The peaky blinders did not have any solar panels.
you told them to kill you

Laurie

Player
Player
UB demand = invalid rp. shouldnt have gotten guns pointed at me in the first place. now the outcome wouldve been the same wether id stayed quiet or not (outcome = me dead)
Good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom