Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Power/Meta gaming + OOC insult ID: 250714, 133022,47835,234008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Laurie Tremblay
Suspect ID
250714, 133022
Date of violation
Jan 17, 2023
Time of violation
14:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoNq3A1oWPQ

Laurie

Player
Player
bonjour,

my latest post was about the bloodlines harassing me in jail & ub demands (rdm) at the peakies house, as i am listening to my music and minding my goddamn own business the bloodlines( 250714,133022,47835,234008) comes and insult me.

250714 came up to me saying my name from looking at my ID or vehicle name which is metagaming/powergaming as I have never shook hands with the person or any one else from that group
133022 and 250714 insulted me relating to the latest forum post i published (OOC insult)

They called me a snitch and a rat which is undoubtably due to my latest posts. I was told bringing forum complaints into the city is OOC.

heres the definition of a rat according to the collins english's dictionary:
2. COUNTABLE NOUN
If you call someone a rat, you mean that you are angry with them or dislike them, often because they have cheated you or betrayed you.
3. INTRANSITIVE VERB
If someone rats on you, they tell someone in authority about things that you have done, especially bad things.
Definition of snitch according to the same dictionnary:
1. INTRANSITIVE VERB
To snitch on a person means to tell someone in authority that the person has done something bad or wrong.
2. COUNTABLE NOUN
A snitch is a person who snitches on other people.

Liam Hodson

Creator of The peaky blinders
Player
how is it bloodlines dont see the fam shirt ??
3 members of a family commiting the same offence as a group is a family warning dosent matter if they are wearing fam clothing or not also no point in kicking fam members or anything like that to not have a family penalty for this as admins can also check logs

Laurie

Player
Player
I feel bad for you, you really have nothing better to do than report them for the tiniest thing
because they were non stopped harassing and rdm me for 3 days because of some drama with a girl that got perma banned. Now posting these helped since they havent harassed me since ;)

Kev wick

Player
Player
bonjour,

my latest post was about the bloodlines harassing me in jail & ub demands (rdm) at the peakies house, as i am listening to my music and minding my goddamn own business the bloodlines( 250714,133022,47835,234008) comes and insult me.

250714 came up to me saying my name from looking at my ID or vehicle name which is metagaming/powergaming as I have never shook hands with the person or any one else from that group
133022 and 250714 insulted me relating to the latest forum post i published (OOC insult)

They called me a snitch and a rat which is undoubtably due to my latest posts. I was told bringing forum complaints into the city is OOC.

heres the definition of a rat according to the collins english's dictionary:
2. COUNTABLE NOUN
If you call someone a rat, you mean that you are angry with them or dislike them, often because they have cheated you or betrayed you.
3. INTRANSITIVE VERB
If someone rats on you, they tell someone in authority about things that you have done, especially bad things.
Definition of snitch according to the same dictionnary:
1. INTRANSITIVE VERB
To snitch on a person means to tell someone in authority that the person has done something bad or wrong.
2. COUNTABLE NOUN
A snitch is a person who snitches on other people.
why did you need to put the bottom part people know what a rat is

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Approved
ID 250714 will receive punishment for MG

I see no proof of OOC insult as the thread or forums was never mentioned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom