Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ron knight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 17, 2023
Time of violation
12:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W11Ld1kSO6s

Ron Abdullah

Player
Player
He didnt give a count down and still killed me cuz i killed his friend when i gave his friend 5 sec bruhh

omigundle

Player
Player
he gave me warning i am allowed to kill him and the girl there is my friend , in the end of pov i said him that that girl is my friend u were shooting her i and i killed u

omigundle

Player
Player

in this pov it shows that girl is my friend and she gave her warning ron started shotting her and i am allowed to kill him

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
ID 64782 provide POV of your side
You have 6 hours to respond.

omigundle

Player
Player
He didnt give a count down and still killed me cuz i killed his friend when i gave his friend 5 sec bruhh
the girl gaved him warning for both of us it was not like i came after he kiled her and my mic gets bugged some times coz of f10 and f8 issues so she gave her proper warning and also he didnt gave proper demand in this he didnt wait 5 sec and didnt told the reason for her to leave and started shooting that counts under rdm aswell

Ron Abdullah

Player
Player
the girl gaved him warning for both of us it was not like i came after he kiled her and my mic gets bugged some times coz of f10 and f8 issues so she gave her proper warning and also he didnt gave proper demand in this he didnt wait 5 sec and didnt told the reason for her to leave and started shooting that counts under rdm aswell
bro all i need to say is "u have 5 sec to leave the area" and give 5 sec count down nothing else

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
ID 40516
will receive punishment for Mixing
ID 55734 give you demand and ID 64782 there Family member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom