Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Siddharth Boss
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Nov 25, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/aZDz6iT

Siddharth Boss

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,
I'm Siddharth Boss (ID:208258) recently i got 9999 days ban {GN 1.1 }

My id is 208258 EN1 my id has been restricted under GN 1.1 for 9999 day. i have issue with game and asking for solution with my friends then I got a code a then lunching my game back i was forget to closing screen share that time my friend id 79740 name Gabbar zilla he watching my screen share and he see my id pass in notepad then after 6/7 hours when I'm was going to sleep and he try to login my id password and his login my account and kicked every single family member and he was trying to sell the family house and business and he changed my password and email address and when I told him to give me my id back he start demanding me 10k IRL money and when I refuse to do that he told me ok I will give your id back so he DM me the email id and the password but I don't know that he was scamming me he gives me his own id and after that he reported me on forms for breaking the General Rule 1.1 and I got 9999 day ban for that. I know that I did wrong as well I am sorry for that I am playing this beautiful server for so long please I'm agree it with the money wipe but please unban me. just give us 1 chance we next time I'm no break any rule and thanks i love you i hope get the unban. I have served 29 days of punishment, Please give me first and last chance. Have mercy on me and forgive me. I'm missing to play with my friends and i love Grand RP i hope you unban me. I'm ready for money wipe. I have served 54 days of punishment. anyway you cant unban but forgive me and reduce my punishment. Have mercy on me and forgive me.

and Am ready for further Consequences please am requesting a one chance.

thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom