Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devan Carlos
Administrators nickname
Zazie Kirigaya
Date
Nov 15, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Jd4k05Y

Lucifer Carlos

Player
Player
Hlo sir ,
hope you having a good day .
I was banned for GR 1.3 for not even doing a scam but helping my friend doing a deal . Until i found he was doing wrong , i was also banned with him for scaming .
I realized it was my silliness for believing him without asking what he was going to do because of trusting him as a good friend , so i don't even post any forum to get me unbanned because it was my mistake . Now i am banned for more than 60 days and i have really learned form my mistake . I think it's enough time for my punishing me for my silly mistake. So i request you to get me unbanned , as i think i have learned a lesson and i promise to do a fine RP in city.
Thank you .

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom