Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Ban Request 59288 / Rule 1.9 / Jackson Clark @ Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arturo Gatti
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Jan 17, 2023
Time
60 days
Proofs
No one

Arturo Gatti

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor,

Vincent Xozis from server DE01 told me to write to you with a request to be unbanned as a gesture of goodwill.

Background: Jackson_Clark banned me for 60 days yesterday because I bought a 24/7 shop in November or early December. The seller and I had previously asked two different admins at what price the seller must sell to me at least. Both said, at commercial prices, please. He sold me the shop well above the government value and then I bought Adidas pants from him. The current accusation is that we or I wanted to save taxes. After a long conversation last night, I now understand it from the point of view of an admin, but I assure you, I only wanted to buy the 24/7 and I didn't have the tax advantage. I now know what the angels' point of view is and will only trade deals in a sum in the future, in order not to get into such a situation again, which was neither intended nor wanted!

I've been on the server for almost exactly 365 days, of course I've also polished up my IC fortune with plenty of many Grand Coins. The rest came together through a lot of work (collecting raw materials, black market and beach market). So far I haven't done anything wrong on the island and I don't intend to do so in the future either.

Therefore I would ask you for your consent to my unban request on the server DE-01.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom