Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paisley Quinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 19, 2023
Time of violation
18:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qmFhkdMhwqI

Yous Macher

Player
Player
You will see in the POV
15904 VDMs me
42020, 15904, 42007, 32575 all break Ghetto Rule 1.3
dont say mass rule break bcs only 2 persons came inside your hq and that 34k ID guy was sitting in the car and that 42k ID drove him in it sow its not realy his fault and how you know ID 15904 is in ballas and how are you giving demands without even having a gun in your hand its not realistic

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
dont say mass rule break bcs only 2 persons came inside your hq and that 34k ID guy was sitting in the car and that 42k ID drove him in it sow its not realy his fault and how you know ID 15904 is in ballas and how are you giving demands without even having a gun in your hand its not realistic
I can pull a gun out once I countdown? and my guys have guns.. that is not unrealistic.

Yous Macher

Player
Player
I can pull a gun out once I countdown? and my guys have guns.. that is not unrealistic.
yeah but you gave demands irl your also not gonna stand there and tell somme criminals to leave the area without even having a gun and when you was done counting your boys took guns what if there was not a rule that we cannot shoot in your hq then they could get off the cars and shoot you and you hade no gun to protect yourself but yeah we will let the admins decide

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
yeah but you gave demands irl your also not gonna stand there and tell somme criminals to leave the area without even having a gun and when you was done counting your boys took guns what if there was not a rule that we cannot shoot in your hq then they could get off the cars and shoot you and you hade no gun to protect yourself but yeah we will let the admins decide
Kindly stop trying to argue with me on this and just let the admins do their job.

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
I came to the HQ because I was asking about the driver of the blue car because he ran away to the HQ
You must understand his pov also he was chasing the Ferrari car which ran into your hq so he thought it's a bloods member so he came to tell that that's only.I think there is no point for punishment.And I think you are mature enough to understand them also.So there is no reason for punishment.

Last edited:
M

Manas Badmash

All good if not, then those that entered will get punished and not the gang as whole :)
As i can see only one person entered in your HQ and other two were talking with your members that's why the zentorno was took back u can clearly check in the end

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of BallasπŸ’œ
Player
I don't think that he meant to VDM it maybe mistake and he didn't continuously VDM you and he went away. About ghetto rule 1.3 even Vagos and Families guys enter my HQ to tell me when someone from ballas runs into HQ when been chased. I just ask them who and did and say I will look into it. Pretty sure Ghetto rule 1.3 says we can enter for IC reason talk to leader. As you were present they were talking to you about who ran into HQ.
You will see in the POV
15904 VDMs me
42020, 15904, 42007, 32575 all break Ghetto Rule 1.3

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
I don't think that he meant to VDM it maybe mistake and he didn't continuously VDM you and he went away. About ghetto rule 1.3 even Vagos and Families guys enter my HQ to tell me when someone from ballas runs into HQ when been chased. I just ask them who and did and say I will look into it. Pretty sure Ghetto rule 1.3 says we can enter for IC reason talk to leader. As you were present they were talking to you about who ran into HQ.
They did not speak to me about this, they can speak without entering HQ. Y'all are so cute though β™₯

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
At last moral of the story- Dont ever mess with forum warriors :ROFLMAO:.# forum warriors back on forums.
im juss chilling here tryna figure out who tf you are 🀑. and what the fuck this post has to do with yo goofy ahh. stfu u sped kid . go touch some grass , play with your lil friends and be productive or sum shit, you prolly have acne , lol, bet u have 6 toes on your right foot , ur moms fat. ur dad left. oops. if i was you i would.......you know xD. ur fat fucking virgin, play with ur lil besties on grand rp you pussy lmfao go do your homework now , then go to bed. you got school tomorrow. goodnight g. ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom