Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elon Outlaw
Administrators nickname
Mister Jack
Date
Jan 20, 2023
Time
22:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/d_32VwxhhHw

Elon Titans

Player
Player
Dear admins,
me and my friends were having fun listening to music and driving around the city,
when we arrived to our old family house,
we went in to say hi to our friends(our old family), and we started dancing and enjoying our time,
we didnt mean to do any amoral actions, also we are not related to the whole situation(not us who killed him).
we spoke to Ahmed Outlaw on discord as he is our friend and one of our old family.
he told us that, he didnt know who we are(as we are strangers for him now, as we are not in the same family)
also we did apologize to him about what happened and we made it clear to him that we didnt mean any thing by that dance. so he forgave us about what happened.
we are sorry guys about the misunderstanding,
Our IDs 10094 and 9235.
hopefully you gonna forgive us as Ahmed Outlaw did,
thank you in advance.

Hamada Error

I'm Egyptian
Player
Hello admins, What my friend said is right, i did forgive them, also i didnt know that they are my friends at the beginning, as they are strangers and cant see their names, and its clear for me now they didnt mean any thing by that dance, as they are enjoying their time and thats it. i wish you guys to forgive them as i did, and let them go back to game so we can play and enjoy our time together. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom