Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omkar Gundle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 21, 2023
Time of violation
9:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IQgIzsDMRP8

omigundle

Player
Player
so i was here for cases and was fighting with a guy but another guy started shooting without demand all in pov

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
yeah its not RDM you aim on him and thats why he shooted you for self defence

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
wow you were going to shoot him but he killed u first so its an rdm wow ? and what about you killed that white clothes guy you also didnt gave him any demands ?

Jason Maffioso

Player
Player
you don't even need to give demands if someone is shooting your friend or aiming at you like what are you supposed to say stop shooting at me and before you say it he will be dead like what

Fafa

Player
Player
ar
i was shooting that guy he gave me demand you can see..he shoot me first you can he was aiming at me for self defense i shooted him
are u stupid or something else u already in fight situation no cares what about demands , and he gives u demand to leave not your fam member so why they shoot the guy stupid go and learn rules small pp.

Jason Maffioso

Player
Player
ar

are u stupid or something else u already in fight situation no cares what about demands , and he gives u demand to leave not your fam member so why they shoot the guy stupid go and learn rules small pp.
lol

omigundle

Player
Player
everyone here trying to save this guy man just wait for results if u r so correct post ur pov man , u have to give demands dont act like big man u did third party rdm, and about the fam member he was not fighting with me he came individually report him if u want I can show u my whole pov aswell he left me when i died so bro i know what i am doing u be patient and wait for what admin says man

omigundle

Player
Player
wow you were going to shoot him but he killed u first so its an rdm wow ? and what about you killed that white clothes guy you also didnt gave him any demands ?

jagga man watch with open eyes i was about to give demands to the guy i reported he shot me so i shot in retaliation i am allowed to man read th rules man all of u

Senpai Pluxury

💙
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to accept this report

ID 71539 will recive punishment for General rule 6.15

General Rule 6.15
When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom