Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Enzoo
Administrators nickname
Negi Ilya
Date
Jan 21, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1066218366076993596/1066218408418476132/Screenshot_47.png

Tom Enzo

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor , hope you having a good day . today i was banned for gym bot. but i never used any bot inmy life. you can check my punishment history i never even done a anti afk in my life. yesterday night i was doing gym then i slept while doing it on my table . and my last forum i mentioned my keyboard problem sometimes it keep pressing a key . you can check google or this website ( Why Keyboard Keeps Spamming A Key (Fix) - KeyboardTester.io ) it is a common problem for old mechanical keyboards . please reconsider my ban please .i would like to play ragemp again . give me a pc check atleast i can show i dont own any kind of bots or anything . i always plays 10-12 hours a day but i never did anything wrong . i hope you will understand my issue and give me a reply . i would be careful from next time . thanks for reviewing my forum .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom