Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
stalion glow
Administrators nickname
Bjorn Blake
Date
Jan 21, 2023
Time
2:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzLr8CkpUxs

stalion glow

Player
Player
ok hows that VDM when shes on the fucking parking road where i was driving, and how am i insulting her by calling her a slag i can cuss at anyone as long its IC and not OOC. Shes in the middle of the road where im driving its not my fault. if i turned around and hit her again ok Thats VDM i understand. BUT SHE walked INFRONT OF MY CAR WHERE I WAS DRIVING LOOK AT THE POV i want this out of my history because this aint right

just incase Bjorn Blake doesnt know what "VDM " stands for its "VEHICLE DEATH MATCH" and she went INFRONT OF MY CAR ON THE PARKING ROAD! WHERE CARS DRIVEEE NOT SIDE WALK HITING HER 5X It was 1 time her fault because she went in my way on the ROADDDDD as i was DRIVING AWAYYYYY.

Oak Glow

Player
Player
Stupid shit should never get approved admins should learn the rules again before getting approved of being an admin

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Complain will not be reviewed due to abusive language used + topic starter get forum ban for 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom