Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Reid Terror
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jan 22, 2023
Time
4:30 AM
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/304256/#post-1086796

Terror Reid

Player
Player
Hello and good day I'm messaging on here because I'd like to appeal my Email/Discord Ban As I have no Bad Intentions and even Boost the server when I can I believe I was Banned for spreading rumors which Isn't okay and I understand that and would like a chance to redeem myself and will not make this mistake again I Enjoy being part of the Roleplay Community and have no intention in being Toxic or spreading misleading or harmful information With this said please have it in your heart to appeal this ban I am Currently unaware of who banned my discord but did make a technical Report and was told to come here my Discord is : Terror Reid#6970 Feel free to message me if you need or let me know what will happen on here thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom