Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yung Opps
Suspect ID
1635 , 24424
Date of violation
Jan 22, 2023
Time of violation
21:41
Proofs
https://i.ibb.co/VNJqRsz/flip-pic-4.png

yung bee

Player
Player
This person ID 1635 taken out multiple family cars within minutes of each other and had his other friend ID 24424 fine me by parking them improperly purposely to get me alot of fines. He also taken items out of the trunks before bragging about it on our family discord. He was not given permission to take anything out of these trunks and I find this extremely sad that these two people went to this length in order to get money taken from me.

6.22 It is forbidden to sell/buy family businesses or withdraw/deposit money on/from fam balance without fam leaders approval, as well taking from warehouse and family cars (It falls under rule of scam 1.3)

1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money.
flip-pic-4.png

flip-pic-3.png

flip-pic-1.png

flip-pic-2.png

ReaperOT

Player
Id 24424 was just doing his job as an FIB employee, i received a 911 call about improperly parked vehicles and I came to check it out, there were 3 vehicles parked blocking sidewalks so it resulted in fines.

ReaperOT

Player
Id 24424 was just doing his job as an FIB employee, i received a 911 call about improperly parked vehicles and I came to check it out, there were 3 vehicles parked blocking sidewalks so it resulted in fines.
I dont see how issuing fines to illegally parked vehicles can fall under scam? If that was the case then all of the LEOs would be banned

Flip Marinoo

Player
Player
This person ID 1635 taken out multiple family cars within minutes of each other and had his other friend ID 24424 fine me by parking them improperly purposely to get me alot of fines. He also taken items out of the trunks before bragging about it on our family discord. He was not given permission to take anything out of these trunks and I find this extremely sad that these two people went to this length in order to get money taken from me.

6.22 It is forbidden to sell/buy family businesses or withdraw/deposit money on/from fam balance without fam leaders approval, as well taking from warehouse and family cars (It falls under rule of scam 1.3)

1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money.
flip-pic-4.png

flip-pic-3.png

flip-pic-1.png

flip-pic-2.png
I would like to request the full image of the logs because you have cut the image in such way to may it look like I am stealing from the trunks when in reality i moved an item from one trunk to another. We can see that because at the bottom of one picture of your logs you can see that i placed an item back into the trunk. I never stole anything from your trunks you are just trying to make it out like I did.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Provide a clear pov of ID 1635 describing what you said about the cars
as well as provide proof that they weren't allowed to take 48 submachine ammo, of which they put back 24

Any other reply except from the leader will get a forum warning
You have 12 hours​

yung bee

Player
Player
i did not give him permission to take anything from the trunks neither did any of my highcommand here is a pov of our family rules and the pov of chat

Last edited:

ReaperOT

Player
This user got a warning for offtopic
This still doesn't prove that he didn't receive permission to take the items from the trunk. Showing your family rules on a discord server doesn't prove anything, it just says no taking without permission but where does this POV show that he wasn't given permission? There is no clear proof of him stealing from the trunks.

yung bee

Player
Player
This still doesn't prove that he didn't receive permission to take the items from the trunk. Showing your family rules on a discord server doesn't prove anything, it just says no taking without permission but where does this POV show that he wasn't given permission? There is no clear proof of him stealing from the trunks.
sry last time i checked your not the leader of we the opps why are u commenting?

yung bee

Player
Player
where is proof of written permission or any form of pov of me stating he is allowed to take from the warehouse or any trunk there is none there for he is stealing he has had 14 days to post it but has not

ReaperOT

Player
where is proof of written permission or any form of pov of me stating he is allowed to take from the warehouse or any trunk there is none there for he is stealing he has had 14 days to post it but has not
Same goes to you, No proof of giving permission but also no proof of not giving permission. So realistically it has to just be rejected because there is no SOLID PROOF of him "stealing"

yung bee

Player
Player
Same goes to you, No proof of giving permission but also no proof of not giving permission. So realistically it has to just be rejected because there is no SOLID PROOF of him "stealing"
how do you expect me to provide evidence of me asking him not to take things from the trunk when HE NEVER ASKED in the first place, its directly in the rules of the family that this is not allowed and the city rule even states that YOU have to have permission which that means YOU have to provide the evidence that you have had permission to take these items which you have never gotten because YOU NEVER ASKED and thus used the trunks without permission

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Rejected
There is not sufficient evidence proving that no one allowed him to use the items or that he has especially done what you described.

I am not going to punish someone for 24 pieces of submachine ammunition which is not even 1k​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom