Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Veejay Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 23, 2023
Time of violation
14:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FHKFdpJ635A

PatchesMcBobb

Player
Player
I told ID 71163 to open fire I shot and he finished, he did not let us know who he is. How is he allowed to use roofs that are not accessible by ladder?

Mac Blu

Player
Player
Firstly you were on a roof that does not have ladder access secondly there were first persons in danger and a civilian if he feared for his life should not be at the situation

VJ Hope

Player
Player
Alright guys but can you explain me what was the threat to you or anyone from a civilian holding binoculars from a very safe distance. Secondly I was just curious whats going on so i was watching the situation. Third as far as i know the attack was done by the gangs so neither i was wearing any gang clothes nor i was a threat as i was holding the binoculars not a heavy sniper :)

AlfLan

Player
Player
Alright guys but can you explain me what was the threat to you or anyone from a civilian holding binoculars from a very safe distance. Secondly I was just curious whats going on so i was watching the situation. Third as far as i know the attack was done by the gangs so neither i was wearing any gang clothes nor i was a threat as i was holding the binoculars not a heavy sniper :)
Mate one of the biggest terror attacks happened let’s imagine OOC you have every single important person there you acting shady as fuck bring a lookout use common sense lad

PatchesMcBobb

Player
Player
VJ Walker please understand our concern when there is a person that should know the rules accesses a roof without a ladder, you didn't identify yourself to any Leo's and it was my decision to take the first shot, sadly the second shot was from 71163 who just took a order from me.

I understand your frustration and if you wish to have justice I will step down from my position.

VJ Hope

Player
Player
Lets not talk about common sense here in this situation buddy if i was having a gun in my hand that could be a threat and anyways if it was my fault then why you all are so worried regarding this?
Take a chill pill and relax
Mate one of the biggest terror attacks happened let’s imagine OOC you have every single important person there you acting shady as fuck bring a lookout use common sense lad

VJ Hope

Player
Player
VJ Walker please understand our concern when there is a person that should know the rules accesses a roof without a ladder, you didn't identify yourself to any Leo's and it was my decision to take the first shot, sadly the second shot was from 71163 who just took a order from me.

I understand your frustration and if you wish to have justice I will step down from my position.
Nah man its alright. I am closing this forum just because of you, and this is Veejay here Patches. Kindly talk to me regarding this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom