Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Federico _

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your Name IRL:
Federico
2. Your Age: 22
3. Time Zone: GMT (England)
4. Average Online Per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: federic0#8544
6. Your Nickname: Federrico Hill
7. Your ID: 219253

Additional Information:

1. Leader of LSPD

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

Reason A: During my Past few terms leading LSPD i learned allot, gainings heaps of experience alongside. It was my passion at very first, and i wished to keep it going all the way. From the numerous amount of support i received from fellow organisations and their respected leaders and the members of this brilliant organisation is what motivated me, is what made me keep going, is what allowed me to learn from them, bettering myself as terms went on. I took in what i perhaps excelled in, and hope to develop on it further, i took what i did not so much succeed in and will evaluate this, finding every way to ensure it will be successful every way you put it. I am a person who accepts a challenge, and this is what keeps me going. I find that it is absolutely vital to look upon yourself, and look at others this way you will find only success in what you do.

Reason B: I will continue my campaign in bringing every organisation in the vast city of Los Santos together. Ensuring Everyones needs are met. Ensuring our family of organisations are ready to work and succeed with one another. We strive to let out guard down and i must say we did it successfully and as someone who is ambitious, will make it an utmost priority to tick off each and every signle one of our goals.

Reason C: As someone who is committed to this org for 4 terms and still going. My devotion for LSPD has never been stronger which is why this time round i have come strongly prepared with plans reviewed several times, ensuring these will be implemented and implemented in a way that will bring a positive impact to LSPD as a whole an perhaps a multiplying effect onto other organisations. These Plans Consist of considered Ideas which were mentioned by LSPD curation in my previous terms. Firstly the lack of night shift officers. This was a real challenge, not having enough members for even submarines was something not out of the ordinary but perhaps wasn’t more “motivating” enough. This time round we will work extraordinary hard to create a team who will work effectively efficiently and effortlessly throughout the night. Making sure those gaps were filled. Making sure events were properly manned and attended. Ensuring the Evil criminals who form the dark side of this City of Los Santos. This in itself will be out number one priority. Making sure it is effective all throughout.

3.Your Advices for improving RolePlay level in organisation:

3i) My first proposition/advice for improving RolePlay level in our organisation is too make everyone realise that it’s not only about working hard hours consistently. Its about coming together and enjoying what we love doing best with each-other. This would inscribe a message into officers that its about working as a team, this will be achieved by hosting various inter-organisation events. Things could consist of Challenges to perhaps win money, bringing competition into the org. Allowing officers to show off what they have within them. Or perhaps hosting Races of those kinds that could have a cash prize pool. This will encourage officers as these are the sort of things they would want to look for after a long day of cleaning our cities streets. And bringing in others that would like to be involved.

3ii) A second piece of advice that could increase RP in the organisation would be the increase in interactions with other organisations. This could come in many forms, such as joint training sessions with perhaps the National Guard who are much highly trained in the combat field and will allow officers to learn from them and implement in our own outgoings.

3iii) For this third point, i will add small things that would really increase RP:
- Using Mugshots at DOC to easily recognise suspects on the PDA (By using Correct / RP Commands of course)

- Increasing the Use of Speed Radars. I see that these are not commonly used anymore and officers are just resorting to the pursuits more than using other technologies available.

- The increase in use of Police Tapes. These can be used in Car Collisions, or shootings (Not used in a UB way of course).

Adding onto these the further implementation of the following departments:

Human Resources & Training (HR&T)
Internal Affairs (IA)
Special Weapons & Tactics (SWAT)
Investigation Bureau (IB)

And our newly Introduced Department: Traffic Police (TP) - Will Fine Speedsters, focus on fines for illegally parked vehicles, traffic stops and Regular stops for checks. And when our beloved tow trucks arrive, they will be in use also.

All in all, these are factors that i wish in completing, will bring utmost success for LSPD, not to mention the non-stop support the curators will ever so kindly give. And i hope this would carry on for further terms.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read my Application. I hope you take this into consideration.

Regards,
Federico Hill

Russell Kingston

Player
Player
I also don't think he is fit for being a leader cause of how he treats the people in the org. He also sent every citizen who wanted to join LSPD to contact HR and never helped any citizens in the front lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom