Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tilter Reddington
Administrators nickname
Crazy Moore
Date
Dec 22, 2021
Time
1:32 am
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/28973/#post-109413

Tilter Reddington

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
I've been trying to figure it out what happened to my Luminous jacket that i got from family war. Due to constant disconnection and ddos attack issue i lost my jacket. I made 2 forum thread about this but i guess the technical admin did not try to help me at all. In first forum he said reinstall the server files. I did but it did not work out. I made a 2nd forum about this and he said you didn't have it according to the information. What information exactly? I didn't sell it to anyone i didn't transfer it to anyone i didn't get robbed and i didn't drop that item. He is saying that i didn't have that item. So according to him i didn't get my family war prize at all. What is that supposed to mean? If i did not recieve my family war prize(according to him) then give me my family war prize? He did not pay attention and i waited 4 days for this issue. I just want my prize back...

1st forum link is at the proof section.

this is the 2nd forum link: Viewed - Lost my luminous jacket due to constant disconnection.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
After checking logs, due to you don't have backpack LVL 3 that jacket dropped from your inventory when you died 2021-12-16 12:44:43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom