Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muhammet Yilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 24, 2023
Time of violation
14:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oQk1PuLcJnM

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Please provide public POV
You have 6 hours to respond.

omigundle

Player
Player
wtf u are shooting me and i am supposed to not shoot back nice man ? give the pov of the person i am shooting i gave him warning provide full pov .and also ur friend shoot me first thats not rdm my friend and these are the guys who never give warning and cry like this when 1 guy comes and take the case against 4

omigundle

Player
Player
sir check the pov of the person i was shooting he shot me first and i started fighting and this guy was shooting me aswell in his pov

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
ID 64782 provide pov of your side
You have 6 hours to respond.

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
do not fight in the reward area without any warning
Check timestamp 5:12 he started firing before 5 sec he didn't even finished his counting, 5:40 I see person doing VDM and u may post a forum for it but u can't kill that guy as he was doing trucker job and he was newbie, and at timestamp 5:34 it's clearly visible in pov that ur guys started shooting him and although his team mates already gave demands and he was with them. So he was involved in RP . And what u expect if u shoot first and then expect the person to give u demands wow.

omigundle

Player
Player
i can tell they rdm me coz the guy in white hoodie started shooting without warning and others followed him , and as i said they dont give proper demands to anyone ,and i was not vdming the person in red jacket it was just the situation

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
Check timestamp 5:12 he started firing before 5 sec he didn't even finished his counting, 5:40 I see person doing VDM and u may post a forum for it but u can't kill that guy as he was doing trucker job and he was newbie, and at timestamp 5:34 it's clearly visible in pov that ur guys started shooting him and although his team mates already gave demands and he was with them. So he was involved in RP . And what u expect if u shoot first and then expect the person to give u demands wow.
the truck driver should do his own job, it's not his job to enter the reward area with a truck

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
However
ID 91613 will receive punishment for RDM
ID 69347 will also receive punishment for RDM
ID 91079 will receive punishment for RDM
{ you can't shot anyone without giving demand out side of ghetto }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom