Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiko Satans

Player
Player
  1. Family Name: Satans
    Family Head: Seiko Rich
    Family House Number: 1053
    Leader Discord: Seiko#2716
    Family Leaders Forum Link: Seiko
    Logo
    WhatsApp_Image_2023-01-25_at_00.png

2. Background Story :
    Seiko was born poor in Iraq, and he went to look for work, but he found that all the doors were closed in his face, but he went to emigrate to Los Santos and worked with the police at the rank of 14, but despite that he was diligent at work, he was dismissed because of the corruption that occurred in the police and he did not I only had a bad crime, because the police are corrupt, and I went to the gangs, but they did not value me, although the officials there were my friends for 7 years, and they betrayed me as if they did not know me and denied that I was their friend, and at this time I said to myself, enough to rely on myself. And be the leader. I opened a family named Iblis and we succeeded in doubling its members to 170 and 40 non-sleeping and standing people, and in just 4 days we robbed the bank? And the name spread in the city. And those who rejected me at the beginning began to feel different because of the success we reach every day and the expansion of the family every day more. And now we're about to break all the rules for the rest of the gangs and families because of the great leadership, the huge expansion of the family, and the multilingualism of all the languages in our family because we're not an element.

3. Rules:
    - It is forbidden to violate the laws of killing people and threatening them without knowing the server laws
    - It is forbidden to steal, expel a person, or promote a person without permission from the officials
    - RDM or VDM is not allowed
    - It is forbidden to break family alliances or attack another family without permission
    - Racism and discrimination between members is prohibited

4. Main Goals:
    - To become one of the families that a person wishes to enter into
    - We own many factories and companies to the family
    - To be our family of good reputation

5. Ranking system:

(10) - Lucifer
    (9) - Sathanus
    (8) - Demon titan
    (7) - Devil King Guard
    (6) - blood demon
    (5) - Strong demon