Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muhammet Yilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 25, 2023
Time of violation
03:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SCv_4CXLnW4

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN - I gave you demands which were not being followed, you intended to fight so I shot you.

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
Doesn't have to be 5 seconds you were not complying with demands, you could've drove away.

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
do you know these rules better than the admins? i have not read anywhere that after saying leave the area, you can be fired immediately

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN For example, I issued you demands to leave the area, you were not complying, I didn't fire on you immediately, I gave you around 4 seconds to drive away, you choose to get out and not comply, so you got shot.

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
no matter what ! you have to give me 5 seconds of time, I got out of the vehicle, I didn't shoot at you!!

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
Your logic is so braindead. If you were following my demands, you would have drove away from the area, not exit the car like an idiot trying to fight. Stop being salty you got clapped when you had armor and I didn't, next time just drive away lol.

Irwin Ray

Player
Player
no matter what ! you have to give me 5 seconds of time, I got out of the vehicle, I didn't shoot at you!!
The 5 seconds is to give u time to understand what has been demanded and act on those demands. If you are in your car and someone tells you to leave, you can easily just drive away and that is compliance. If you are told to leave and then you proceed to exit your vehicle, this shows non compliance and the 5 seconds is now void. By showing non compliance, you have in turn shown that you didn't fear for your life in a realistic manner (Fear RP).

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID
32850 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15 ( When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. )
it was need to give them proper demand with 5 sec countdown as per rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom