Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Thagib

Security Researcher
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Thagib Elhag
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 13:00 PM TO 20:00 PM
5. Average online per day : 3-8
6. Your Discord : iamthagib#6172
7. Your Nickname : Thagib
8. Your ID : 228185
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section | IT (Hacker - PC Checks) .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
as i spent 6-7 months on all the 3 english server of grand rp i've been in all kind of the rp scenarios either for - admins for - organization - gangs - normal situation all different kind of people all different kind of mindness and through alot of rp and situation i've been able to fit perfectly in all rp scenarios from all kind so i want to move to next level as admin so i can help people that i want for him the best rp experience ever other of all that i'm an it student and side job (Cybersecurity - Security Researcher) so it's open for me others chance to become admin that can investigate in the hacker suspicious status as i used to deal in my irl job with high level of experience to detect 3rd party program - memory editors - on the memory and activity gone through the processor even when the cheater use the most uncommon way to hide it so those people is the biggest running for rp experience in grand rp and i want to stop them right away beside helping the citizens to have perfect rp far away from toxicity.
2. What are your strengths?
Highy clear mind to think under the most hard situation and able to very quick disaide the right decision also being Security Researcher with professional computer skills will help my carrier as an admin.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
getting mad because of the bad behavior .
prefer to work alone without help .

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes , of Course i had enough with being in rp so i'm ready to help the rp life .
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, i don't have.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
no at all.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

The ID you provided is not from the EN3 server
Please supply your EN3 information or submit your application to the correct server​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom