Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neel Xavier

Neel
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Soham Sengupta
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: (IST+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Neelx7340#2532
6. Your Nickname: Neel Xavier
7. Your ID: 3720

Questions

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Being the MP Head and RR Head, I have been holding my rank of Colonel and worked under many generals of EN1and in EN3 also with a rank of Colonel. It will be my main motive to focus on the recruitment and special forces. Aims would also include to recruit and train the new trainee . The military police special forces adequately checks licenses on a daily basis. I would also keep a daily check on suspicious people by MP. Hence, focussing on all these factors would make the organization much more efficient and powerful.

Although, in the current time National guard is being on top, yet I would like to come up with certain changes like-
To make the scouts more effective to get proper outcomes from them. My process may include to scout every 5 minutes which would result in more intel and checking the raid logs and to go for scouting at that point of time therefore winning the raids easily.
3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization:

I would like to motivate my COs and NCOs by placing each of them on the gate followed by new recruits and give the maximum bonuses as well as some good combat training with SASD and other organizations so that they have a good enjoyment which will help us to get an improved RP at base.

Hiring Org Hopers should be prohibited inorder to resist the destruction of the Pure RP.

My Departments-----
1. Recruitment Retention : Being the spine behind the National Guards, Recruitment Retention deals with recruiting and training.
2. Combat Medic : Combat medic works to save, provide with revive whenever needed, support with guns and ammunitions to others in any global event or any other events,
3. SASD Division : Here comes the well trained and fully equipped units for any situation, They are always ready to face any critical situation even if it is global.
4. Air Force : Air Force units have the task to fly every 5 minutes to keep an eye on any activity that is going on outside the base.
5. Military Police: They have the responsibility to check backgrounds , search license and maintain activity in org.

It will be my responsibility to make NG a very well maintained organization on which i would focus a lot and put all my efforts to get the best outcome, I would try my best to make NG one of the state organization in the city as it was back in the olden days and make sure it does not get disbanded due to violation of rules.

There will be some changes In The Ranks Also !

Regards,
Colonel
Neel Xavier

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom