Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tedy AdamHurmaci
Administrators nickname
RAAONE VERCETTI
Date
Dec 22, 2021
Time
22:29
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/30677/

tedymcekadam

Player
Player
While our house was being raided, I tried to steal one of their car outside and they went outside. Then they killed my friend and me. After we got out of the hospital, we went back to our house to take our car, we got it and drove away, we didn't draw a gun, we didn't fight again or do anything else.
AND
admin said we broke rule "6.7 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes. | WARN" but rule 6.7 says you can't go back to fight when killed, we didn't go back to fight, we went to get our car and we got it and drove away.

Me and my friend got suspended 3 hours

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
You are not even allowed to go back in the situation, i'll remove your warning this time, next time i won't remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom