Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Louie AbdiG
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Dec 3, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/dAF3b7B

Louie Prada.

Player
Player
Dear Administration, I got banned around 3 - 4 Weeks ago now for General rule 6.3 by Lebron Pluxury, first i did not know why i got banned becouse i never thought i used the Organization warehouse for personal reasons so i just made a forum about it that got rejected, now i understand what happend and its i had guns and ammunition from the org warehouse in my own, i didnt know i wasnt allowed to put it there i only put it there so i can have it a safe place to put it for when i was of Duty, but honestly how am i supposed to know im not allowed to put it there i guess it goes under General rule 6.3 "It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organisation for personal purposes" but how is that a person reason like fr, i put it there to use when i was on duty it should be a specific rule that says you are not allowed to put it in your own warehouse, its just unfair becouse noone ever told me i wasnt allowed to do that and i just got slapped with a ban and i see so many get banned for this becouse its so much confusion around it you could have just given me a warning about it becouse, like see it from my perspecrtive how am i supposed to know that without someone telling me it its a unwritten rule i shouldnt get banned for that its actually dumb rule, and im not tryna Disrespect anyone or Lebron im sure you are great admins, but try seeing it from my side, becouse i think this is not my fault, this should be a specific rule in General rules.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
I have already replied to your complaints several times and my conclusion does not change that you violated general rule 6.3.

Louie Prada.

Player
Player
I have already replied to your complaints several times and my conclusion does not change that you violated general rule 6.3.
tell me how am i supposed to know that rule? i have always known the rule but it just doesnt make sense it goes under General rule 6.3 its not Personal reason having it in a warehouse so i can use it when im on Duty that should be a specific rule, Try seeing it from my Perspective please

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
tbh i think he should be unbanned, and you should make a general rule that you cant put organization items in your personal trunk or house. This would be much clearer as there is no reason to believe he used it for personal purposes

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
We have an option - wiping account​

Louie Prada.

Player
Player
Becouse i actually see this unfair how am i supposed to know that rule tell me that please ? in what way does it go under rule 6.3 its not a personal usage, putting it there so i can use it when im on duty its a Unwritten rule and i get 60day ban from it its stupid ngl, im not trying to disrespect anyone but please just try seeing it from my side :) u cant say i need to read the rules becouse its no rules saying that only way to know that is if someone tells me it no one has told me that!

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
What is the difference between this post and the one in the link. The guy in the link was just appealing and acknowledged his mistakes, which was approved without any concerns, and Louie didn’t even use it for personal purposes. Nonetheless it was a perma, this is just a 60 day and still it is harder for Louie to be unbanned than the guy in link. I am also one of them who wanted Melvin to get unbanned but this is just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom