Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo Vercetti
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 27, 2023
Time of violation
19:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9IDe6Jl3rKw

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
They where provoking
-mixing
-talking about that this is not my time zone
-that he is an idian
-don’t take it out of the context

Last edited:

hunny

Player
Player
They where provoking
-mixing
-talking about that this is not my time zone
-that he is an idian
-they make me mad and let me say thing that I don’t want to say
bro we didnt say anything to you guys you started saying you guys raid when my guys are not in city i tell you my timezone and you said pu**y fu**ing many times i didn't say anything wrong to you i just asked you whats your real life age because you are under age i didn't use any bad words you started every time your guys saying indian indian to much time

hunny

Player
Player
pls provide full pov
ill explian:
we raided them at 19:00 in game which is 2 am for indians irl time they were provoking us and saying they didnt have lot of members online at the time cus they are indians which jonny replied to its not because u are indian that everyone in the family is.
with he is saying that everyone in your family isnt indian and that they had a lame excuse for why they didnt have lot of members online at the time whch they clearly did.
ill look for proof if i have ill post thanks for reading.
ya give your pov from starting

hunny

Player
Player
provoking making me very mad
and in this POV your voice is not coming. { Maybe he is using OBS he edited his voice. His voice is coming saying (because you are Fuc*ing PU**y) vocie is coming but two low maybe i m not sure}

Last edited:

hunny

Player
Player
we nver said anything bout u guys being indian we dont care if ur black indian white latino etc.. but dnt say we are racist because of ur lack of the english language i already explained why we said what we said if u read it maybe u would understabnd.
bro your leader said to me fuc*ing indian check the Bodycam. listen i dont want to talk with you. you don't know how talk with someone

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
and in this POV your voice is not coming. { Maybe he is using OBS he edited his voice. His voice is coming saying (because you are Fuc*ing PU**y) vocie is coming but two low maybe i m not sure}
Trying to hard in my video you here my voice but it was very quiet in my bodycam

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
ya give your pov from starting
You make the forum you hav erge pov we don’t need to provide pov it is not a event you try to take everything out of context and your going off-topic and try to get me band for ons lol I can happily show you that I am not using it your trying to hard

hunny

Player
Player
You make the forum you hav erge pov we don’t need to provide pov it is not a event you try to take everything out of context and your going off-topic and try to get me band for ons lol I can happily show you that I am not using it your trying to hard
bro your guy said that i will look proof i will give you

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
Bro you are litterly provoking you come to my friend and say: say somthing to me I can’t hear you while he is muted
Yes I get mad than I say pussy because y’all raid us in the morning and you beter whit 7-8
We raid you around 18:30
And you say it is not your timezone
I say that idc about your timezone
That maybe others are in another time zone it is not all about you bro
Stop trying to take everything out of context
And this is not true you are whit more people at18:30 than in the morning so stop Leing you only make it worse
And you are taking. A ic problem ooc

hunny

Player
Player
Bro you are litterly provoking you come to my friend and say: say somthing to me I can’t hear you while he is muted
Yes I get mad than I say pussy because y’all raid us in the morning and you beter whit 7-8
We raid you around 18:30
And you say it is not your timezone
I say that idc about your timezone
That maybe others are in another time zone it is not all about you bro
Stop trying to take everything out of context
And this is not true you are whit more people at18:30 than in the morning so stop Leing you only make it worse
And you are taking. A ic problem ooc
he is kicking my car and i did get anything IC to OOC you guys i just ask you whats your IRL age because your voice is childy. and their is no situation going on i just ask you whats your IRL age and your guys many times said us indian indain but i dont have proof that time this time my guy has proof you said fuc*ing indan in the pov

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
he is kicking my car and i did get anything IC to OOC you guys i just ask you whats your IRL age because your voice is childy. and their is no situation going on i just ask you whats your IRL age and your guys many times said us indian indain but i dont have proof that time this time my guy has proof you said fuc*ing indan in the pov
WDYM there was no situation lol
Your taking the ic to ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom