Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost Harper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 27, 2023
Time of violation
20:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6RiiPYKs6W4

FacetPlux1

Player
Player
He has gave me demands to leave and I was leaving and did say yo am leaving he shot first time and missed and I was gonna just leave it there but once again after I said am leaving he shoots me he cannot do that I am complying.

abbie vuitton

Vuitton on top
Player
He has gave me demands to leave and I was leaving and did say yo am leaving he shot first time and missed and I was gonna just leave it there but once again after I said am leaving he shoots me he cannot do that I am complying.
why u need to us a twink

abbie vuitton

Vuitton on top
Player
u are doing fail rp and fear rp u are not leaving the area when u have guns aimed at you instead you are provoking :ROFLMAO:

FacetPlux1

Player
Player
provide one minute pov pls lol and he was mixing + fail rp + fear rp
Fail rp?? Fear rp?? What u talking about u outside my fam house u guys were talking about robbing or raiding when I come to yous yous do that and am complying u here shooting.

FacetPlux1

Player
Player
haha u are not smart bro u are stil Evading forum ban? u good but admin pls punis him for fail rp and fear rp and evading forum ban
Fear rp and fail rp excuse Me but who r u 😅😅😅😅😅 what evidence u have of me fearing and failing rp he gave demands I was leaving still shot stop crying

abbie vuitton

Vuitton on top
Player
Fear rp and fail rp excuse Me but who r u 😅😅😅😅😅 what evidence u have of me fearing and failing rp he gave demands I was leaving still shot stop crying
bro u came back and saying shit to the ppl u good if the had guns on u and coming back and u are one a twink form to evading the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom