Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maison Soul
Administrators nickname
Lasdios Miller
Date
Oct 3, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066345348295041064/1068672714388291644/Screenshot_4.png

Maison

Forum Warrior
Player
ID: 19614
Ingamename: Maison Soul
Why are you banned? 1.1 1.4
How long are you banned? permanent
How long lasts your sentence? permanent
Why should we unban you?

Hello Mazhor,

I was banned for rules 1.1 1.4 on 3.October 2022 at this point I want to say that I am very sorry. I was told that I had multiple accounts, but I can not remember some of them. I can only say that I created several accounts because I had always forgotten the account data and they were also in several chat histories of old friends I think. My main account where I always played was banned for a while. A friend of mine found out once that I was banned and gave me an account and I stupidly went on it which was a big mistake because I knew it was a rule break but at that moment I just wanted to play my game which I enjoyed the most. I'm also very sorry that I logged into my account on my friends pc, i didn't think about the consequences about it and it was a big fault from my side. I hope that I will get a second chance from you because I saw my mistake in a few minutes and I will follow the rules like twinking or PC checks if the admins want to do that and all other rules on this server. I hope for goodwill.

Best Regards,
Maison

kxaxo

Player
Player
Maison ist ein sehr guter ich finde er hat eine zweite Chance verdient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom