Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexo Wiliam

Did you see anything? I didn't see anything
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yasin Adham
2. Your age: 18 years
3. Time zone:
UTC+
4. Average online per day: From 9 To 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: Lexo Wildsm .#9113
6. Your Nickname: Lexo Wiliam
7. Your ID: 22793

Additional information

1. Leader of NG
Thank You All I Hope You Like My Application
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I have been in The NG org for 4 months

My Experience in the NG
Head Of RR
Head Of Mp
Head of team Seal Team Six

1. I want to be the leader of NG because I want to prove people wrong about NG and how it's one of the best organizations. I believe NG would be a perfect organization, as I worked there and noticed a lot of things that officers wanted them to change. I have lived in this city for a long time and have gained experience in nearly every organization. I have a thorough understanding of the rules, which is critical for keeping NG alive and well.
2. I was surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen, like Panwith Reddy, Lexo Windson, and lastly, Rao Dev and I have learned a lot from them. I feel that NG can truly be the best organization, and I want to be the one who gets the honor to do that. I will create many departments and make all of the departments active.
RR: Conducting interviews, hiring, and firing inactive officers in the organization
Milltry Polic : Checking the Gun License of the Officers and Checking for Health Insurance Checking Outfits And more
Seal Team Six: Is always on standby for any heavy 10-10 or hostage situation, Store Robbery, ETC
Air Force: Always on standby for any fights that are needed. With a lot of trained pilots, it will be the best department for people who love flying planes.

CRM and more.

3. When I'm the leader of the NG, I will make a system for the promotion and demotion of officers doing well. If the officer attends events and ensures that the NG Base is safe and clear of terrorists, he or she receives a promotion double promotion on Monday .

3. Your advice for improving the roleplay level in the organization.
1. specific system
2. Make sure every single officer knows the state legislation
3. Weekly Bonus For the Active officers
4. Multiple promotions after the raid for the attending Untis

Org goals
1. Attending All Events
2. Completing The 25 Global Event
3. Helping in Black Market Raid Everyday
4. To deploy, fight, and win our nation's wars by providing ready, prompt, and sustained land dominance by Army forces across the full spectrum of conflict as part of the joint force.

Darkov zero

Somebody
Player
Approved
Interview will be on 30/01/2023, at 13:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom