Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran Hill

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdullah
2. Your age: 19 years old
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: From 6 To 7 Hours
5. Your Discord: Fran Hill#5915
6. Your Nickname: Fran Hill
7. Your ID: 20635

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I want to be the leader of Vagos as I have been not only in this gang as a member but also as High command multiple times and
after witnessing a good leader "Richard Gravitas" who did 2 terms and had a large number of people on each day, I
I believe I can take the extra step and be the leader as the I conducted lot of experience from Richard Gravitas.

2.2 I want to be the leader of Vagos as I have many plans that I would like to achieve if I was to get leader, some of these
Plans are not as normal compared to other Vagos terms, but one I would like to achieve is a terrorist organization. There
is only one organization in the game that has achieved terrorist organization to my knowledge and that is the blood street
gang
, and no gang has been declared a terrorist organization in a long time.

2.3 I want to change the rank names and some functions to ensure everybody can do as much as they can without giving them too much
power. I want to do as many hostage situations as possible to give LEOs something to do if we have already done a gun store that
day.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

3.1 Keep reminding the high command team to ensure all members are being told to be careful and watch rule breaks
daily to ensure minimal punishment to those within our gang.

3.2 One key way to improve roleplay levels in the organization is to ensure that all members are familiar with and adhere to the rules of roleplay. This includes avoiding rule-breaking behaviors and following the guidelines set out by the city.

3.3 Punish those who break rules to ensure other gangs and LEOs get the best possible roleplay possible.

Goals I would like to achieve as a leader:
Terrorist org
do all events that required
I will strive to ensure that the Marabunta Gang is a leader in the city
have 100% turf control

Regards,
Fran Hill
Vagos ON TOP

Fran Hill

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdullah
2. Your age: 19 years old
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: From 6 To 7 Hours
5. Your Discord: Fran Hill#5915
6. Your Nickname: Fran Hill
7. Your ID: 20635

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I want to be the leader of Vagos as I have been not only in this gang as a member but also as High command multiple times and
after witnessing a good leader "Richard Gravitas" who did 2 terms and had a large number of people on each day, I
I believe I can take the extra step and be the leader as the I conducted lot of experience from Richard Gravitas.

2.2 I want to be the leader of Vagos as I have many plans that I would like to achieve if I was to get leader, some of these
Plans are not as normal compared to other Vagos terms, but one I would like to achieve is a terrorist organization. There
is only one organization in the game that has achieved terrorist organization to my knowledge and that is the blood street
gang
, and no gang has been declared a terrorist organization in a long time.

2.3 I want to change the rank names and some functions to ensure everybody can do as much as they can without giving them too much
power. I want to do as many hostage situations as possible to give LEOs something to do if we have already done a gun store that
day.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

3.1 Keep reminding the high command team to ensure all members are being told to be careful and watch rule breaks
daily to ensure minimal punishment to those within our gang.

3.2 One key way to improve roleplay levels in the organization is to ensure that all members are familiar with and adhere to the rules of roleplay. This includes avoiding rule-breaking behaviors and following the guidelines set out by the city.

3.3 Punish those who break rules to ensure other gangs and LEOs get the best possible roleplay possible.

Goals I would like to achieve as a leader:
Terrorist org
do all events that required
I will strive to ensure that the Marabunta Gang is a leader in the city
have 100% turf control

Regards,
Fran Hill
Vagos ON TOP

I was a witnessing Richard Gravitas in EN01 **

Fran Hill

Player
Player
I will strive to ensure that the Marabunta Gang is a leader in the city ** Vagos **

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Rejected
do not copy from other application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom