Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Melvin_Lacoste
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Dec 19, 2021
Time
0:00
Proofs
www.youtube.com

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Hello, I would first like to start off by thanking you for reading this post. As many know I was previously an admin for the project as well as a leader of an organization and deputy leader for another organization. I had inspirations to be the leader of multiple organizations. I was an admin for months and put a lot of time in effort into trying to help this community be as good as possible. As many know I made it to a decently high spot in the administration of my time on this city and was respected by many for that. I have loved and supported this project ever since I joined months ago. Now that I have given you a bit of insight on what my inspirations were for the project I would like to speak on why I need to apologize to the staff and the community of this project. As few may know I had made a pretty out of place comment in a place I should have never been posting. When posting this I had hope in faith in the administration and staff of this project that if anything that this content creator is known for doing were to happen that they would catch it and stop it due to the high quality of the staff team. I would never post a comment in hopes of harming this community or project in any way shape or form. As few may know before this I have never been punished by admins I have only ever been arrested ICly 3 times (1 being a surrender). After reading this post I hope that you understand a bit more of my life in this city and the effort that I have tried to put into it being as good as it possibly can be. In the end I hope that you are more understanding of my position and why I would never do something to harm this city. Once again thank you for reading this post and taking the time to review everything.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom