Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Legacy_Redd
Administrators nickname
Dede_Marksmin
Date
Jan 28, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/tCLSI7R

Oliver Legacy

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,

Yesterday I got a POV request (Approved - Pov Request | ID 2895) I always send my POV in but now I did not because I did not see the request.

However I have a POV of that Situation
Here it is: POV REQUEST

I hope that you can understand my situation, as I did not see the Request from Noel and was as well sleeping at that Time
I hope that it will be enough that I provided the POV now, I am sorry that I did not send it in the first place next time I will watch carefully if I got a POV Request and will send it in time.

yours,
Legacy Redd

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Punishment Changed to 7 days ban for Bug abusing ( Climbing over using First person Mode)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom