Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Efe_Bolton
Administrators nickname
Jordan Huxley
Date
Jan 28, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/960543501920112731/1068989172926386246/image.png

Efe Bolton

Player
Player
I got 60 days ban for illegal gun and redux but I don't use illegal revolver with illegal redux I got pov requst with same revo and same redux and i am not get ban and why i am getting ban for now ?

Jason Henderson

Player
Player
HI. In relation to this ban I took my own opinion as an administrator and the opinion of other administrators also. The issue is surrounding a questionable illegal "Gun Pack" including a possibly Extender Silencer therefore making it illegal to use. You above stated in your above messages that you have deleted "every redux" Is that because you have realised it is indeed illegal or is that as a Pre-empted move should your ban be lifted?. Should I be wrong I take responsibility and respect the decision of my seniors to remove this punishment. Thankyou.​

Efe Bolton

Player
Player
Hi Jordan Huxley you can see in this
video i am deleted every redux and have clean gta

Jason Henderson

Player
Player
Hi Jordan Huxley you can see in this
video i am deleted every redux and have clean gta
This is not for me to Justify and/or see. This if for the Seniors/Chief's to Justify and Make a decision as I explained to you when you tagged me in the "Main Discord Chat". The fact you have provided deletion proof again is for the seniors to decide upon not me. Thanks​

Arda Tateman

Smack That
Player
Sorry for that i am deleted every redux and have clean gta
you are saying you didint use illegal gun pack and redux but at the same time you are saying that "i removed my redux and gun pack im sorry for using them" . this decision didnt taken by only 1 administrator as jordan huxley says thats confirmed by many administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom