Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Matheuss Sword
Administrators nickname
Fstoq Pluxury
Date
Jan 29, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/FKyfiFQ.jpg

Mattheuss SWORD

Player
Player
Fstoq give punishment to me for GR 6.8. I think there is a injustice on situation because I didn't do anything like break rules. Also I think he is choose some side because there is no rule break over there. I haven't played this game for 1 month, I've been playing for 1 year in total and this is the first time I've had such a ban and this is a new changed rule, also u guys didnt do anything like warn to members or something like announcement so I cant know that

6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days

As you can see, the word ingrand is not used in the above rule.

example 1

example 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom