Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xowaz Eliot
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 29, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK-odQGacmI

Doki Torres

𝓐𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮
Player
I dont know if it is forbidden to shoot through that small gap because it is not in the rules.

there is no rule in the event rules where shooting at small areas is considered insect abuse

So if such a small loophole has been made and openly acknowledged by gta5 itself, it should not be seen as an abuse of authority that our grand rp still leaves it that way and doesnt fix it, not my problem

Last edited:

Utku killa

Player
Player
I dont know if it is forbidden to shoot through that small gap because it is not in the rules.

there is no rule in the event rules where shooting at small areas is considered insect abuse

So if such a small loophole has been made and openly acknowledged by gta5 itself, it should not be seen as an abuse of authority that our grand rp still leaves it that way and doesnt fix it, not my problem

you found the vulnerability of the game and used it

Umut Bateman

Player
Player
why would you shoot if you don't know the bullet pass from there where you use a flaw of the game where you prepared it, your friend

Umut Bateman

Player
Player

What are you talking about, we both know that I'm not allowed to shoot from there, don't cry here

RgbbgR

Player
Player
i think you need to provide full body cam not just 14 sec

JamesBonfield

Player
Player
This is a gta problems not doki problem and grandrp is not fixed this and we can use this

Acee Wess

Wess
Player

this not the full pov need pov of your first shot

Doki Torres

𝓐𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮
Player
You didnt ask for the pov so I deleted the pov because 48 hours had passed

I will see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom