Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xavier Wolfs
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 29, 2023
Time of violation
00:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ouxVihSJf_s

XavierWolf

SAHP Chief Of Staff
Player
Got on the motorcycle and drove it into SAHP HQ and drove it all the way up stairs. Ran away tried to get in a vehicle while we were pursuing and combat logged when we caught him.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
Actually rented a vehicle and crashed then came back to my last location, you can check logs and time logs and I didn’t leave the game on purpose just after renting a damn car for sure but I came back and ram around ur hq and no body done anything til a couple mins then I ran away.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
To make the best of it my pc was already crashed as you were running up to my car, if I leave the game it takes a secound to come with the thing on ur screen saying I left the game I didn’t even hear you say “sir step out” because even if I did I would’ve been drove off as I had my car rented and ur taser won’t shoot through glass. Yeah I drove the bike inside but I was trying to get arrested not posted on the fourm

Last edited:

XavierWolf

SAHP Chief Of Staff
Player
There are other ways to get arrested other then UB driving. Show proof of of Code A and I'm sure it'll be waved off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom