Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptan Rage💤

~
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sahil
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord : KILLER OP#0001
6. Your Nickname : Kaptan Rage
7. Your ID : 2764

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos
image.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans: 1. I have leadership qualities as far as i have been highcommand in many legal/illegal organizations i have capability of handling a gang and make it on top by being active and show up in every event.

2. My main goal is to make (vagos on top) as we will show much activities like:

1. Ghetto clap
2. 100% Turf
3. Robberies
4. Hostage situation
5. Gun Store/store robberies
6. Graffitis and many more activities by which everyone will know that vagos is active and they will have fear of us. As well will take care of all the rules and regulations we will take some experienced turfers and gangters

3. If I were in charge of Los Santos Vagos, the RP degree would be substantially higher for the reason that i might listen broadly speaking on RP conditions rather than merely taking pictures within the ghetto. however, i would like to play out a scenario in a realistic manner. i'd quiz a person about basic rp rules and ghetto regulations before permitting them to be part of the crowd, after which i might play out a rp situation to see if they had a excessive or low preferred. the majority who knew the policies would be popular, however if their rp general changed into low, i would help them in improving it because I want to have sturdy rp with all people within the metropolis.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans: Will ensure that when we will take people in our gang they are familiar with server rules so that we will not deal with strikes and warnings and will ensure that we attend every events,Will not be toxic to the players,will try to take experienced gang members,Will be doing everyday announcement for the events and informations so people are aware of that whats going on in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom