Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erkan Ug

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Erkan Erkin
2. Your age : 32
3. Time zone : GMT‎+1
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hour
5. Your Discord : uG#9421
6. Your Nickname : Erkan Ug
7. Your ID 8946
My Experiences:
Marabunta Deputy

Families Deputy

Leader of ... (Ballas)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I'm a chill and fun guy Gang will be fun for me and anyone who wants to play with me :)

-I think I have the leadership capacity and that's why I will manage illegal organizations well cuz i was leader other games.

-I think time for me to become a leader and chilling with my gang members try to make happy all of my members :)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-I will do more activities for my gang members (FZ Raid, Market robbery and clearing the ghetto! )

-Together with my high commanders and gang members, to draw the attention of other gangs to us and add strength to our strength and in fz raid and other events,me and my high commands will lead gang successfully and actively and gather everyone there.

-I will not recruit anyone in my gang who does not speak English enough in RP situations and does not know the rules!

- will recruit the best ones I know to the Turf team and I will achieve at least 70% turf success!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom