Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tomie Martial
Suspect ID
21707 , 87685
Date of violation
Jan 31, 2023
Time of violation
9:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBokmhP4rPg

Tomie Martial

Player
Player
All in pov. I went to defend my state object and postly I knocked down one of them (21707) and within 2, 3 minutes his friends came there and tried to save him and its clearly seen in my pov that they know my exact location from where I will come from and aim down me.
The blue guy aimed at me before I came out of the cover.

YouTube clip timestamp
1:00 - Knocked the first person
4:55 - His backup arrived
5:13- The blue guy aimed at me before I came out of the cover

Its clearly a metagaming and this guys need to be punished.

Karadayı Tabutoglu

Player
Player
1. I'm the purple man
2.you fired without any warning
3.The blue man is not my friend

It's clear that there's no metagaming.

Tomie Martial

Player
Player
Its a state object attack, what you expect demands? and besides demand see my pov, who first shoot me, your friend with blue dress first shoot me with an AR without demands. Lets the GODs decide on the basis of the pov provided.

Karadayı Tabutoglu

Player
Player
No, my friend only fired once, I told him not to shoot, and then he stopped, then you started shooting, you provided protection, we can't do anything and wait to die when you shoot at us.(eril)

Tomie Martial

Player
Player
Don't conclude anything😂let me help you to clear your confusion, first of all that's not a gang car, that's a thrax, so don't conclude them as ballas, they might be your family fellows or your friends who came to help you, and after getting out of thrax directly they aim towards me, as per they know about the whole situation.
Its a clear seen Metagaming. Lets the GODS decide Afterall.

Karadayı Tabutoglu

Player
Player
If you want to clarify the situation, they can check the id number of the man you killed and what family they belong to, I say again, the blue man is not my friend or family, as it is seen in the recording, we are not aiming at you, you are coming, we see you at first, but it does not hurt you, we stop shooting, then you shoot at us. you start to shoot then we shoot.

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 21707 & 87685 to provide pov of the situation , you have 6 hour

Karadayı Tabutoglu

Player
Player
I don't have the record, I tell you again, I don't want you to punish me even though I'm correct, imagine a situation like this, I come after 4 minutes on the record, the thrax car can go up to high speeds this 4 minutes for him, the character with a crown on his head runs around for a long time Do you think if I knew the location of this person I would take my gun and find him won't I run to the ground?

Karadayı Tabutoglu

Player
Player
I would like to add that when you enter the field, it says marabunta gang, not ballas, it's not mine, it's marabunta's attack

Karadayı Tabutoglu

Player
Player
maybe my computer is having difficulties when i record. should i try to enjoy the game or do i take no pleasure and force the computer, please let the admins think about that too

Tomie Martial

Player
Player
Let's say this game is a game involving real life, you are going to make an attack in real life, are you recording?
You are making this forum more worse by your statements😂which clearly signifies that you haven't read the rules of Grand rp properly or you are not aware of any such rule that exists in Grand rp.

Don't make this type of statements which backfires you or can be used against you.

You need a proper 30 days break from city😂 for not having a pov of a rp event, and in that meantime you can utilize the time to read all the rules of grand rp more carefully and can return back in the city with a proper knowledge.

And my dear friend I would suggest if your computer is having some difficulties when you try to record, please don't engage in a rp situation or try to participate in any events without pov. Cause wizards won't help you in that much.

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID
21707 will receive a punishment for MG
ID 87685 will receive a punishment for MG
No pov provide from your side. For justify yourself you need POV instead of comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom