Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Admin Application 3rd | Antomosi Joker | 1010

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antomosi Joker

OG DE04 Ballas 💜
Player
IMG_3975.png

General Information

1. Your name IRL: Julian
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC +1 Germany, Berlin
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: In Week: 4pm - 10pm | Weekend: 2pm - 12pm
5. Average online time per day- 4 - 6 Hours Is Changing with the Weekday
6. Your Discord: Einfach Nur Black#8555
7. Your Nickname: Antomosi Joker
8. Your ID: 1010
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State and hopefully then joining the PC Checking Team

Additional Information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I would like to become an administrator because I want to improve the RP experience. By daily service at FIB and other State Orgs. and meanwhile also Crime Orgs. I have already seen/noticed many rule violations such as UN-RP driving, CL, Anti AFK etc. and that such a thing belongs meanwhile already to the agenda I would like to reduce these numbers and to guarantee the Grandspielern perhaps new with the RP the play fun that they play perhaps more often on the Grandservern and also still another new hobby for them to discover can.

2. What are your strengths?
(+)
Ability to work in a team
(+) Exemplary
(+) Reliable
(+) Willing to learn
(+) Honesty
(+) Critical faculties
(+) Sense of responsibility
(+) Experience in administrative way aka the PC Checking Team (From me were many PC check lists that are still used today)

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
(-)
Sometimes too direct
(-) In some cases skeptical, because everyone can tell something that is not true.
(-) Sometimes I might ask twice if I didn't get it right

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Y
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Y
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
School

With Kind regards
Antomosi Joker 💜

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Be more active in EN3 and apply again in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom