Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cold khaled
Administrators nickname
ALEX ODD
Date
Jan 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hrOCIzM

Cold khaled

Player
Player

For dear Mazhor Pluxury, and the respectful adminstrations, i hope from you forgive me for what i did because I didn't know its wrong to use my account in another pc I swear I was before 2 months have a problem with my network I go to my brother house and I use my brother pc, I'm really sorry I didn't know its wrong, I'm really sorry and I just have two accounts 217652, 220223, and I got blocked since maybe 29 January 2023 I'm sorry for do forum again because I didn't get any response, and I'm really sorry :(, please give me one chance to fix my mistake, I promise you I will never do it again, I want use just my main account 217652, I hope you give me just one chance ,I spent allot of time playing Grand RP and making money and get new friends because its my favorite game, I hope you give me just one more chance, I am really sorry for what I did, I promise you they will not happen again, thank you dear Mazhor, adminstrations , LikeSelect for moderation.

Cold khaled

Player
Player
this ID 220223 i have put be mistake because i was typing so fast all what happening i did not know that not allowed i do understand that was rowng what i did plz if i can get otherer chance that well be so kind from you and i love to be in the game i have a lot of friend in game i was allows be careful from any thing that well be faucet my account
Wave to tarek

For dear Mazhor Pluxury, and the respectful adminstrations, i hope from you forgive me for what i did because I didn't know its wrong to use my account in another pc I swear I was before 2 months have a problem with my network I go to my brother house and I use my brother pc, I'm really sorry I didn't know its wrong, I'm really sorry and I just have two accounts 217652, 220223, and I got blocked since maybe 29 January 2023 I'm sorry for do forum again because I didn't get any response, and I'm really sorry :(, please give me one chance to fix my mistake, I promise you I will never do it again, I want use just my main account 217652, I hope you give me just one chance ,I spent allot of time playing Grand RP and making money and get new friends because its my favorite game, I hope you give me just one more chance, I am really sorry for what I did, I promise you they will not happen again, thank you dear Mazhor, adminstrations , LikeSelect for moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom