Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowey Kray

:(
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence i cannot conclude on this report at this time
Requesting pov from id 53301
You have 8 hours to provide this

Jake Take

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence i cannot conclude on this report at this time
Requesting pov from id 53301
You have 8 hours to provide this
No pov sorry i forgot to take pov of this event i was at school and fell on my leg so had a rough day

andyy

Player
Player
i use geforce shadowplay and a crosshair that comes with my monitor

andyy

Player
Player
and it can’t be obs you can hear all the audios in discord and in game

Lenin Frost

Adana
Player
and it can’t be obs you can hear all the audios in discord and in game
so ? obs taken discord audio and ingame voices. im not admin but this pov is not legal brotha because cant see ur crosshair and ur shoots very suspect.

6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days.

Last edited:

andyy

Player
Player
so ? obs taken discord audio and ingame voices. im not admin but this pov is not legal brotha because cant see ur crosshair and ur shoots very suspect.

6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days.
i already asked in an admin ticket yesterday and tomi said it’s allowed to have a crosshair from my monitor you literally cannot record that part i already tried to even when i record everything its literally in my monitor as a setting lol

Lexa Federal

I Am Inevitable
Player
who are you noname ? xd
there are those who are angry, obviously we fucked you
Senin kadar karaktersiz biriyle tartışmam bile hadi diğer arkadaşların en azından kişisel olarak saldırmaya çalışıyor onu da yapamıyorlar da neyse.. Başka insanlar üzerinden insanlara hakaret, küfür ediyorsun :D daha karaktersiz aşağılık birini görmemiştim. Yazık vallahi yazık ailenin emeklerine yazık xd iğrenç herif 🤮

Snowey Kray

:(
Player
This thread will be locked and will be unlocked if needed
This is due to toxicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom