Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arjun Titan
Suspect ID
209190, 212547
Date of violation
Feb 1, 2023
Time of violation
7:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_HFNkpO-bzs

KaaZaa

Player
Player
i gave demands but you have wait until the 5 sec count then only u can shoot and
this is not ghetto
i cant understand what u try to xplain.

Count it is only for u after what u can shoot and it will not RDM.
If u seee they out from car with guns in hands its mean they will shoot to you also means that thy refuse ur demands. Thats all from this situation. ok u didnt shoot first but also in RP server 1 guy can fiGht against 2 guys if he has it in bio. there 2 vs 2 what also can mean 1 vs 1 ...

What do oyou think wrong in this situation?

In gunstore robbery for example gangs with 20 numbeers giving demands to Leos to leave area and dont come back again. But after leos leave area they regroup making plan and come back to give fight. what from your point of view it can be mean ? RdM? No fear rp or fail RP ? Demands its just demands you can ignore it - but always follow RP line .... or u can accpt it ... I was a lot of times there at that chutes and guys shoots without demands ... All what i saw in ur situation it is nice RP with bad end for you.

But ofc u can w8 4 what admins decide...

Arjun Titan

Player
Player

If u seee they out from car with guns in hands its mean they will shoot to you also means that thy refuse ur demands. Thats all from this situation. ok u didnt shoot first but also in RP server 1 guy can fiGht against 2 guys if he has it in bio. there 2 vs 2 what also can mean 1 vs 1 ...

In gunstore robbery for example gangs with 20 numbeers giving demands to Leos to leave area and dont come back again. But after leos leave area they regroup making plan and come back to give fight. what from your point of view it can be mean ? RdM? No fear rp or fail RP ? Demands its just demands you can ignore it - but always follow RP line .... or u can accpt it ... I was a lot of times there at that chutes and guys shoots without demands ... All what i saw in ur situation it is nice RP with bad end for you.

But ofc u can w8 4 what admins dec

But ofc u can w8 4 what admins decide...
Read this Buddy you can find your answer here for that question

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

KaaZaa

Player
Player

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
exactly u gave demand and count ... they dont need to give it back ;) Rp already started from your side ...

KaaZaa

Player
Player

but maybe u also right ... it is interesting situation i want to hear admins decision.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Rejected
RP is already engaged from ur side it's up to him he wants to leave or not and Both have 2 2 people​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom